Dermatologist Formulated Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Hydrocortisone
The use of HYDROCORTISONE 1% is the newest and next level breakthrough in Anti-dandruff research. Used with wide spread results in dermatology for a range of skin conditions, Hydrocortisone addresses the key areas in Dandruff treatment.Usage
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply the cortisone shampoo, generously lather scalp for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat. Follow with Step 2 Total Relief Conditioner. Use daily if needed.
Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch liquid.
- Helps control and prevent itching for lustrous hair that is flake-free
- Rich, abundant lather cleanses hair effectively and promotes new hair growth
- This comforting formula enriched with Green Tea, Citric Acid and Vitamins A, C, and D
- Includes coconut and coriander extracts and the antioxidant Resveratrol
- Safe for all hair types, including chemically processed, colored hair, and hair extensions
- Fresh, clean scent
- Gentle enough for daily use
DERMATOLOGIST FORMULATED - No More Flaking + Scaling Dandruff + psoriasis can irritate scalp. Total Relief Revolutionary Shampoo Provides Gentle, Soothing Relief To Your Scalp. Experience Flake Free Hair that Lasts. Our Luxurious Cleanser Rebalances Your Scalp
BREAKTHROUGH IN DANDRUFF RELIEF- We formulated the First Ever Hydrocortisone Shampoo - Our revolutionary Shampoo Works 3 Better Than Leading Dandruff Shampoos.
EXTRA SAFE & GENTLE FORMULA - Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Safe for All Hair Types + Infuses Hair with Natural Vitamins To Nourish + Plump Hair. Make Hair Soft + Protects It from Damage
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS - Get Advanced Relief for Scalp Once & For All. Advanced Relief for Itching, Flaking, and Dandruff. Our Revolutionary Formula Includes coconut oil and hydrocortisone to Prevent Hair Loss and Promotes Hair Growth.
OVERWHELMING RESPONSE - 92% Said Our Scalp Shampoo & Conditioner is Better Than Any Similar Product They Had Tried. 90% reported an improvement in scalp psoriasis after one week.